Last Updated: August 14, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name and email address, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or the Apps.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically (or through our web service provider or third-party analytics providers) log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, IP address and information about your use of and actions on our Site. Additionally, we may track how many times a song is played through the Apps.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Your Phone’s Camera. Many of the services provided by the Apps use augmented reality, which requires us to have access to your device’s camera (e.g., to see the piano and superimpose indicators on top of it to guide playing); however, we do not store images or video with respect to such services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services that we offer.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information, but only with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Site and the Apps are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site or the Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or the Apps or on or through any of its or their features, make any purchases through the Site or the Apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music Everywhere, Inc.
2710 Shady Avenue #2
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15217